Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Goes Around....

Unfortunately, I am not talking about the song by Justin Timberlake.

Nope. Instead, I am speaking from personal experience. See, yesterday I was given a website to see how many hits my compeition is getting and, I confess, I was having way to much fun with it.

So, I decided to do some SEO work and totally messed up my website. Naturally, I freaked.

When I was unable to get a response from my lovely web designer - I adore you - but you've been making my life and my business suffer - so not too happy at the moment with you - we'll talk later! <===

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I could not get my web designer to return my begging and crying, so I had to figure out what I did, and undo it.

Now I am having head and heart conflict. See, I pride myself on helping mothers. I have WAHMs who help me every day of my life and the success of http://www.adorablediapers.com/ depends on them. But yet, here I am, working with a web designer, whom I care about and I can't get a call or email in a dier time of need. So, my head says, one thing, and my heart says, "she is a mom...doing the best she can". I don't know why she won't contact me....she won't contact me to tell me! haha!

So, is going with a company who is well-staffed to help the likes of me when I push the "red" button by mistake, or hanging in with my mom, staying true to my convictions, is that the answer?

As a business woman, I Know what I should do. But as a Mother, trying to make my way in this world, having to deal with so many challenges, I also Feel that I Know what I must do.

Does that make sense or do I sound psycho?

It's not easy for me. What kind of experiences have you had working with (or for) Work At Home Moms (WAHMs) that you can offer to me to keep me on the right path?

Be warm and toasty...so many are not.

Yours truly,
Sabain Mandell

No comments:

Post a Comment