Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finding the Perfect Gift

Yesterday, I found myself shopping for a little girl in my son's kindergarten class who is having a birthday!

As most of you know, I have two boys, so shopping for little girls is such a treat!

Well, let me tell you, there are SO many adorable toys and gifts for little girls! I had NO idea! I finally made my selection, and as I was checking out, my mind wandered to http://www.adorablediapers.com/, and I thought how lucky I am to offer unique, fun, personalized gifts for baby boys and baby girls.

I swelled with pride knowing that my customers love the co-creative process and how they keep coming back for more.

It's rare that you can find a gift like personalized (and adorable!) baby diapers like ours, where the customer becomes the fashion designer!

So, now, I am just beaming with joy that I offer such a wonderful service to so many people looking for that one special baby gift that will set them apart from all other gifts.

I get such a thrill from that, and I have to thank my clients, for their never-ending support and for sharing their joy and happiness when celebrating a newborn, or that trendy tot!

THANK YOU for making my work at home job, my work from home moms and for making http://www.adorablediapers.com/ a fun and fancy gift that mom and dad, grandma and grandpa will love!

Yours,
Sabain

No comments:

Post a Comment