Thursday, July 23, 2009

New! Adorable Basket Tissue Paper Option

We got a new gift basket tissue cover called "Baby Blocks" and how cute it is!

It has a white base, with all the colors of baby, so it's neutral, and the edges are die cut! I flipped when I saw it. So, the edges, instead of being straight, are cut in a way that look like baby blocks!
Super cute. I can't wait to use it.

Of course, my little "helpers" went crazy over the delivery box. One delivery ago, I went into my office and left them in the playroom, just inches, feet, steps away, and was on the phone with a customer and when I hung up, I came out and they were laughing and screaming with all kinds of delight! They had gotten into my order and there was blue ribbon, green ribbon, white ribbon strewn all over the place.

I rarely go crazy when my CEO (Crying Everso Often) and my CFO (Crying Freaking Often) do what I think is "kid stuff". They are little and they are only little for a short period of time. And, I felt like I did a bad job of keeping the ribbon out of their reach, and THEN I launched into that "omg! they could have been hurt"...this usually saves them from being sent to their rooms.

So that delivery that came yesterday got stocked and put away so fast!

In the meantime, I did get that adorable tissue paper and hope that you all love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment