Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Annoucements and Fun Stuff

Whew! It's been a while....

So I get an email from this guy asking me where I got my blog template. Well, it's been so long, I had no idea.

I have spent the last hour trying to figure all of this out to no avail. I am starting over!!!!

My friend Lisa told me that this year, she was going "back to basics" and when she said that, I knew exactly what it meant to me. At that moment, I decided that I too would go back to basics. I mean, really, I have so much "stuff" and I haven't figured out that whole "balancing" thing, so why not! Sounded good!

AdorableDiapers.com speaks for itself. Our personalized diapers and gift baskets are still #1. We have an adorable, the ultimate sibling gift coming out soon. I can't wait to show you.
Publish Post

Monogrammed baby bottles...our own special version of a diaper cake...you will love it!!!! And just the best and most fun and most talked about gift you can imagine....just lots of good things!

Ok, so now that I have figured out where I am, then I will be blogging with you more.

Take care!
Sabain

No comments:

Post a Comment