Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Do you even know what I do?"

Ok, maybe it's just me, but it seems like some family, friends, perhaps even my very own sweet and adoring husband have NO clue what it means to be a WHAM.

Work at Home Moms (at least this one) face a relentless amount of distractions and confusion, undermining and manipulation....and mine come in sizes 2T and 6.

Even my sweet baby dog, Gary, is guilty of trying to sabbotage my working domain. I know he's out to destroy my business in order to have me all to himself.

What "they" don't know is that I am driven. I am confident. I am strong. I am determined to succeed. Well, that is how I feel today. Maybe it's because the sun is shining, the kids are out swinging on the swingset and my Utopia may only last a few moments, but I know not to take the moment for granted.

So I am here today, with super-cape and super powers to encourage you all to take the moments (in my case--the seconds) that no one can distract you from your Moment and Shine like moon on the darkest of night and and and....

Who am I kidding...being a WAHM is an incredible opportunity to stretch one's sanity and see how much a mom can really take before totally snapping.

I am signing off and instead of going back to my massive order that needs to be out tomorrow, instead of trying to explain that I need to work, I see a size 2T and a size 6 that are in desperate need of being sprayed with a garden hose....

Happiest of Sunday's to you....
Sabain

No comments:

Post a Comment