Monday, August 10, 2009

What to do when you want to run away...

This morning, I woke up to my darling two year old's adorable smile and him saying, "Hi Mommy". I picked him up, and gave him a hug and a snuggle, guessed what time it was and WHAM! Out of the clear blue came the realization of everything that I had to do today, this week, that minute!

I just laid there with my precious lamb, wondering "how can I run away with my boys and start all over?". Of course, I didn't have a plan, which was a good thing, but for a few seconds, it actually sounded good!

With so much to do and so much to worry and fret about, I feel that if I just take one thing at a time, one project at a time, then I will be ok. I have to keep my head in check and not allow myself to get overwhelmed.

What do you do? Lists? Denial? Cupcakes? Gym? When you are feeling a little crazed and have too many things going on at once?

I need some advice!

In the meantime, hoping you are all planning on staying, and making this Monday so fabulous and wonderful. It's the start of a great, crazy week, but I don't think I would have it any other way!

Have a good one!
Sabain

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo glad that a "PLAN" evaded you!

    As for what do do... I would deny the gym and make a list of the cupcake flavors I plan on getting when I finally find the time to make it to the supermarket! LOL!

    Actaully, I am a cronic over-thinker as well as a creator of agendas that only a super hero could accomplish in a mere 24 hour day! The way I decide which to do first is by whatever pops into my head at the moment...It must have popped up first for a reason... even if it is to roll around in the yard with the kids when there is a product deadline! (unless, of course, its MY order! lol!)

    Have a wonderful day and I think you are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete